ITAC Systems Powered by Pretorian 38mm & 50mm Trackballs are rugged panel mountable 38/50mm Trackballs. They are the only pointing device family in the world to combine all of the connection formats (protocols) used in modern computer systems into a single unit. Each unit is capable of phase quadrature, USB, PS/2, Microsoft serial, Mouse Systems and Sun protocols, allowing a single unit to operate with virtually any modern computer system, reducing inventory and minimizing commissioning time. Both sizes of trackball have five button inputs, wheel inputs, optional back-lighting, audio-visual features and ball color options available to suit any application required. However the 38mm size is available in optional rectangle (T1 38xxxx) or square (T2 38xxxx) formats.
|Interface||Quadrature||Quadrature||PS/2 / USB||PS/2 / USB||PS/2 / USB|
|Features||Unsealed||Sealed||Unsealed||Sealed||Stainless steel seal protector|
|Interface||Quadrature||PS/2 / USB||Quadrature||PS/2 / USB||PS/2 / USB|
|Features||Unsealed||Unsealed||Sealed||Sealed||Stainless Steel Seal Protector|
1. A unique molded, chassis, skirt that surrounds the base of the ball to manage the ingress of any fluids or solid matter away from the PCB.
2. A unique design, which allows 'shimming' of the top plate to adjust ball feel for customer preference.
3. Filled Vias on the PCB for corrosion protection.
4. Stainless steel shafts (with N6 surface finish) and bearings.
5. Five Button support in USB and PS/2 protocols.
6. The most exhaustive testing regime of any trackball on the market. Every trackball is tested on our Automatic Test Equipment and issued with a Data Log.
Commercial Marine, Medical, Government & Military, Automotive
Aeronautics, Energy Distribution and Production
Communications & Call Centers, Kiosk & Embedded